- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2018-2019 are available ONLINE for PG Programmes & UG Programmes on 1st March 2018.
- Applications are accepted only through online.
- Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
- Application fee for UG Programmes: Rs. 500/ and PG Programmes: Rs. 700/
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
- A soft copy of the applicants recent passport size photo and signature is mandatory to be uploaded on the application. (Less than 100 KB)
Mount Carmel College - Fees Structure for BBA are:
- 1st Year: 95,000/year
- 2nd Year:
- 3rd Year: 95,000/year
- One of the first womens colleges to be founded in 1944 in Trichur, Kerala, under the Madras University.
- The college transferred to Bangalore becoming one of the first womens colleges in Karnataka in 1948 affiliated to the Mysore University.
- One of the first colleges in Bangalore to be granted Affiliation by Bangalore University in 1964.
- First womens college to start NCC wing in Karnataka.
- One of the first All Womens college to start PGDBA in India.
- MCC celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 1998.
- Awarded Five Stars by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 1999.
- First Campus recruitment was held by General Electric for final year students in 2000.
- Selected for the India Study Abroad Programme by the University of Massachusetts Lowell and Northern Essex.
- Selected by ICCR and Educational Consultants (India) for foreign students.
- Honoured by the Rotary Club for "its service to the community, serving the noble cause of education".
- The winner of the Dr. Job Memorial Award for "its excellent and innovative programmes".
- Featured every year (since conception) by India Today in the ranking for the top twenty colleges of India.
- One of the first colleges in Karnataka to be granted autonomy in 2005.
- Reaccredited A+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2005.
- Identified under UGC Scheme as College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) in 2006.
- The Department of Commerce and Management recognized as Research Centre by Bangalore University.
- Recognized Research Centre of IGNOU in 2011.
- Recognized as SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organization) by DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI.
- Re- Reaccredited A by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2012.
MCC, Bangalore is one of the best BBA colleges of Bangalore.
A few companies where students of Mount Carmel College are placed:
Ernst & Young
Mount Carmel College is like my second home . Its the best place where you can grow up in various fields of life ,as it boosts both Curricular and Co- Curricular activities. Three years and I have changed a lot. What I am today is all because of Mount Carmel College with supporting faculty and an amazing environment.
Best place to do arts as they offer Triple Major degrees which is very related to each other . Miss the place a lot! - Ms. Minnu
Write your Reviews