The MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences came into existence in the year 2013. The university aims to focus its programmes on student-centric, higher education so that the graduates are equipped with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills expected by industry and business. The university is recognised by UGC and is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade.
The M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is located in MSR Nagar, near Dollars colony in Bangalore. The college is surrounded by posh residencies, shopping complexes and Malls.
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 with 50% aggregate in any stream from recognised board are eligible to apply for BBA courses in M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences.
- Placement Assistance
- Industrial Visits
- Counselling for higher education
- Research projects, workshops, seminars and training programs
- Hi-Tech Equipment and Broadband Internet connection
- Computerized library
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls
- Eco Club
- Photocopy/Stationery facilities
- Intercollegiate competitions
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Canteen for healthy and wholesome food / fruit juice
- Connectivity for personality development through fests and cultural activities
- Life skill development programs
- Snack vending machine
The M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is one of the top ranked colleges in Bangalore. The college has an excellent placement record and has tied up with a number of MNCs for providing placement opportunities to the students. The placement cell regularly organises skill development programmes for students. The department also organises seminars, conferences for better industry connect and networking.
Some of the top MNCs hiring from M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences are:
- Aditya Birla
- Ernst & Young