CMR University is a private university established and governed by CMR University Act 2013. CMR University aims to promote and undertake the advancement of university education across a plethora of disciplines like engineering, management, architecture, law and other allied health sciences. The university also aims to equip the students with the required skills and knowledge to pursue a successful career in their chosen field of study. The university is approved by UGC and recognised by AICTE and is accredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade.
The college is located in Bagalur near Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore, a bustling new hub in Bangalore. The area is well connected and accessible via road, rail, metro, air and is surrounded by residences, public libraries, cafeterias, restaurants and shopping complexes.
The students who have finished their PUC or 10+2 in any stream with 50% aggregate from recognised board are eligible to apply for BBA courses in CMR University.
- BBA-Information Technology
- Hostel – for boys and girls
- CCTV Surveillance
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
- 24 hours power backup
- Biometrics for students attendance
- 24/7 security guards present in the campus
- newspapers provided in common area
- Hi-tech kitchen, with modern equipment
- RO water for drinking
- Gym facility
- Indoor and outdoor sports facility
- Laundry service
- Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food available
- Extra coaching for completion of syllabus for sportspersons
- Financial and academic support
The CMR University has an excellent placement record since its inception. The placement cell at CMR University has excellent industrial connect and continuously strives to provide placements for all students. Regular skill development and bridge courses are conducted by the placement cell to develop industry centric skills among the students.
Some of the top MNCs hiring students from CMR University are:
- Ernst & Young
- Morgan Stanley